ask the database engine tuning on the server

От Didik Prasetyo
Тема ask the database engine tuning on the server
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
I had a problem with performance engine database, I use the server with the following specifications

  1. its storage configuration?
       Storage SCSI 15K RAID 5
  2. how his network?
      2 gigabit bonding.
3. type / behavior of applications that connect to the db?
      Direct connects one segment.
4. use the machine?
       DB only
5. its os? * nix or windows?
      Linux
6. how large the existing data? growth?
      growth 100M / day

I had a problem with memory is always exhausted, causing
database stack or very slowly, I wanted to ask how to do the tuning postgresql.conf settings for the above case, or whether there is another solution

thanks for regard