Re: MERGE command for inheritance

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: MERGE command for inheritance
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 11:23 AM, Simon Riggs <simon@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>> Well, if we go off chasing this particular goose then we will set
>> ourselves back at least one commitfest. I'd rather work towards having a
>> fully committable patch without inheritance sooner than an even bigger
>> patch arriving later in the cycle, which could make things difficult for
>> us.

> Let's give Boxuan a little time to work and see what he comes up with.
>  Maybe it won't be too bad.

I tend to agree with Simon's argument here: if the patch is near
committable then it'd be better to get it committed and work on
correcting this omission afterwards.  I'm not sure about the truth of
the "if" part, though.

Сообщение: Re: Regression tests versus the buildfarm environment
Сообщение: Re: Regression tests versus the buildfarm environment