Re: How to reference a composite type in schemas not "public"?

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: How to reference a composite type in schemas not "public"?
Дата
Re: How to reference a composite type in schemas not "public"?
Список pgsql-general
On 06/13/2018 08:34 PM, a wrote:
> Hi I have created some composite type:
>
> create type "MjorTbl".mort as(
> adjfac    float8,
> tablename text,
> subtype   text,
> improv  float8,
> selfac    slfc
> );
>
> The schema is different from public, while I would like to create table
> using the composite type, it reports a error:
>
> create type "MjorTbl".decrmt as(
> nodecrmt  int4,
> mortality "MjorTbl"."mort"
> );
>
> ERROR:  type "MjorTbl.mort" does not exist
> SQL state: 42704

In psql what does \dn show?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Daniel Lagerman
Сообщение: Re: Impact of multixact "members" limit exceeded
Сообщение: PostgreSQL Version 9.6.1 support in Windows 2016 Server