Re: BUG #15217: Valgrind - writing uninitialised byte(s) in FileWrite

От Alexander Lakhin
Тема Re: BUG #15217: Valgrind - writing uninitialised byte(s) in FileWrite
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
30.05.2018 08:54, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
This looks like the same harmless warning that we suppressed for
parallel sort in Postgres 11 (see commits 9fafa413ac6 and
de6428afe13). This happens to be a serial sort in Postgres 10, but the
fact that it's still possible there isn't surprising.

What's your work_mem setting? Can you show EXPLAIN ANALYZE output for the query?

Thanks for the answer!

The work_mem setting is 4MB. To get EXPLAIN ANALYZE is rather difficult as I get these errors while running pg_tcpds for hours, but I'll try to catch the query. I will also try to play with work_mem and to apply the aforementioned patches to REL_10_STABLE.

Best regards,

------
Alexander Lakhin
The Russian Postgres Company