Re: PostgreSQL 9.0

От tom
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 9.0
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL 9.0  (Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net>)
Список pgsql-general
No.
Postgres does not represent an economic entity that can compete for $
$ with Oracle.

It's also not nearly as popular.  And I mean that in a very pop-
culture way.
How long did it take Oracle to support Linux?  Only when it became
"pop"ular to do so.

Who would they target anyways?
There's no one company....