Re: EVAL and SET equivalents in PostgreSQL

От nholtz@docuweb.ca (Neal Holtz)
Тема Re: EVAL and SET equivalents in PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I just noticed this in Freshmeat - it may be helpful.

    "Perl utility to convert MySQL dumps into Postgres dump.
     (MySQL and Postgres are the most popular and advanced
     open-source database engines.) Emulates ENUMs and
     SETs via user types and operators."

    "Since version 7.1beta5, my2pg is a part of Postgres
     distribution and can be found in the collection of
     contributed code under contrib/mysql directory."

     http://ziet.zhitomir.ua./~fonin/code/