Re: Not able to update some rows in a table

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Not able to update some rows in a table
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Marco Fochesato <marcofoc@gmail.com> writes:
> CREATE TABLE public.forniture_ee
> (
>   id_cliente integer NOT NULL,
>   pod character varying(14) NOT NULL,
>   id_fornitore integer NOT NULL,
>   mese integer NOT NULL,
>   anno integer NOT NULL,
>   imponibile_fornitura double precision NOT NULL,
>   lettura character varying NOT NULL,
>   f1 double precision NOT NULL,
>   f2 double precision NOT NULL,
>   f3 double precision NOT NULL,
>   picco double precision NOT NULL,
>   fuori_picco double precision NOT NULL,
>   mono double precision NOT NULL,
>   perdite_di_rete double precision NOT NULL,
>   potenza_max double precision NOT NULL,
>   potenza_disponibile double precision NOT NULL,
>   costo_potenza_max double precision NOT NULL,
>   energia_reattiva double precision NOT NULL,
>   imponibile_energia double precision NOT NULL,
>   report_inviato boolean,
>   energia_e_perdite double precision NOT NULL,
>   CONSTRAINT forniture_ee_pkey PRIMARY KEY (id_cliente, pod, id_fornitore,
> mese, anno, imponibile_fornitura, lettura, f1, f2, f3, picco, fuori_picco,
> mono, perdite_di_rete, potenza_max, potenza_disponibile, costo_potenza_max,
> energia_reattiva, imponibile_energia, energia_e_perdite),

That seems like a remarkably strange definition of a primary key.
Are all of those columns really identification of an object, and
not properties of the object?

In any case, I'll bet a lot of money that your can't-update problem
is related to the fuzzy behavior of floating-point columns.  Just
because a float8 value prints out as "1.2345" doesn't mean that it'll
be considered equal to a value you write as "1.2345".  If this fact
astonishes you, you should likely switch to type numeric.

Сообщение: Re: Not able to update some rows in a table
Сообщение: Re: Not able to update some rows in a table