Re: Plan time Improvement - 64bit bitmapset

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Plan time Improvement - 64bit bitmapset
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> When switching bitmapword and companions in bitmap.h to u64 and s64
> respectively I get an improvement up to 15% in queries with 16+ joins.

I find this *really* hard to believe, because I've never seen the bitmap
support operations show up noticeably at all in profiles.  What sort of
queries are you testing?

Сообщение: Re: Managing multiple branches in git
Сообщение: Re: Managing multiple branches in git