Re: [GENERAL] temporarily disable autovacuum on a database or server ?

От Jonathan Vanasco
Тема Re: [GENERAL] temporarily disable autovacuum on a database or server ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Jan 11, 2017, at 8:19 PM, Melvin Davidson wrote:

Yes, you're right about ALTER SYSTER. Unfortunately, the op provided neither PostgreSQL version or O/S, so we can't even be sure that is
an option. That is  why I stated "I cannot confirm".

I didn't think that would matter, but postgres 9.6.1 and ubuntu 16.04

anyways, thanks.  i'll test that approach.