libpq: How to cancel a COPY ... TO statement?

От Daniel Frey
Тема libpq: How to cancel a COPY ... TO statement?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

after sending a COPY ... TO statement with PQsendQuery(), how can I cancel it properly?

I tried using PQcancel(), but it seems to have no effect. Calling PQgetCopyData() or PQgetResult() afterwards does not
gointo a failure state. And I don't want to call PQgetCopyData() until it returns -1, as this might be a lot of data
beingread from the server that I don't need.

BR, Daniel