[patch] buildrequire perl-IPC-RUN when enabletaptests

От Wang, Shenhao
Тема [patch] buildrequire perl-IPC-RUN when enabletaptests
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi, everyone.

In fedroa28, I make rpm to test my pervious
patch<https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/63580B24E208E3429D94153A03C68E0901A68A6C28%40G08CNEXMBPEKD02.g08.fujitsu.local>

I used this command:
      $ make nosignbuild11
But something was wrong in configure:
       configure: error: Additional Perl modules are required to run TAP tests

I found, in fedora an optional parameter '--enable-tap-tests ' was specified when exec configure.
And in configure help info, '--enable-tap-tests      enable TAP tests (requires Perl and IPC::Run)' was mentioned.

I modified the spec file which adds 'BuildRequires' when '--enable-tap-tests' is specified. The patch is attached.

I also have a doubt whether '--enable-tap-test' should be specified in fedora, can anyone give me some hints, thanks.

Regards
Shenhao, Wang
DX3
Nanjing Fujitsu Nanda Software Tech. Co., Ltd.(FNST)
EMail:wangsh.fnst@cn.fujitsu.com

Вложения