Re: NOTIFY in asynchronous mode

От Tobias Oberstein
Тема Re: NOTIFY in asynchronous mode
Дата
Список psycopg
-- Original message -----
> > What would be provided to the callback?
> >
> > Channel (from NOTIFIY), Payload (from NOTIFIY), Connection (txpostgres)
> ?
>
> Probably simply the psycopg2 Notify object.

Ok, fine also.

And not the Connection object on which it was received? Ok, maybe it's
 not needed: When I want to do some db stuff within the callback, should
not make a difference on what connection I do that.

Few other design Qs:

Is it possible to UNLISTEN?

Or unregister a callback on a channel? Or set it to None?

Are callbacks for channels registered "globally" or per connection?

Can there be only one callback at most registered per channel?

В списке psycopg по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: NOTIFY in asynchronous mode
Сообщение: Re: NOTIFY in asynchronous mode