Re: [HACKERS] Timespan_div misbehaving?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Timespan_div misbehaving?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Michael Reifenberger <root@nihil.plaut.de> writes:
> catalog/local1_template1.bki.source:insert OID = 1585 ( "/" PGUID 0 b t f 1186
> 1186 1186 0 0 0 0 timespan_div - - )

> OR are the three 1186's wrong?
> Shouldn't at least the second input type be 701?

I think you are right --- the only timespan_div I can find in the source
code is TimeSpan *timespan_div(TimeSpan *span1, float8 *arg2) in adt/dt.c.
It looks like the entry for it in pg_proc is right, but the one in
pg_operator is wrong.

Hmm, a whole new class of cross-checks that opr_sanity ought to make ;-)