Re: BUG #7676: pgSocketCheck dosen`t return

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #7676: pgSocketCheck dosen`t return
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
yongchao.xu@newtouch.cn writes:
> I have this problem today: one thread of our application hung, and
> we found the thread waiting for the result of poll() function. poll()
> was called by pgSocketCheck(). So is it a bug of pg?

So far as anyone can tell, this trace just indicates that the
application is waiting for a response from the server.  If there's
a bug there, you'd need to provide more or different information to
prove it.  I think more likely you need to be consulting
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Slow_Query_Questions