Re: [HACKERS] segfault in HEAD when too many nested functions call

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] segfault in HEAD when too many nested functions call
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2017-07-18 15:45:53 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> While I'm uncomfortable with making such a change post-beta2, I'm one
>> heck of a lot *more* uncomfortable with shipping v10 with no stack depth
>> checks in the executor mainline.  Fleshing this out and putting it in
>> v10 might be an acceptable compromise.

> Ok, I'll flesh out the patch till Thursday.  But I do think we're going
> to have to do something about the back branches, too.

I'm not worried about the back branches.  The stack depth checks have
been in those same places for ten years at least, and there are no field
reports of trouble.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] segfault in HEAD when too many nested functions call
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] segfault in HEAD when too many nested functions call