Re: proposal: a new mailing list for biomedical postgresql ( pgsql-bio )

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: proposal: a new mailing list for biomedical postgresql ( pgsql-bio )
Дата
Список pgsql-www
"Erik" <er@xs4all.nl> writes:
> I would like to propose a dedicated mailing list for the usage of PostgreSQL
> in biological/biomedical application - a good name might be "pgsql-bio".

Given that the amount of such traffic in the past on the postgres lists
has been approximately zero, I can't see why we need such a list.
Our usual rule for establishing new lists has been to split out a
sub-topic that's taking too much space on pgsql-general, and this is
certainly far from qualifying.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: proposal: a new mailing list for biomedical postgresql ( pgsql-bio )
Сообщение: Re: proposal: a new mailing list for biomedical postgresql ( pgsql-bio )