Re: [ODBC] Problem calling a function from ODBC application

От Inoue, Hiroshi
Тема Re: [ODBC] Problem calling a function from ODBC application
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

On 2017/02/04 9:54, Vilches, Alejandro wrote:
> It's actually without time zone.  However, it doesn't seem like ODBC allows me to specify that.  When I bind the
parameter,I can only say: SQL_TYPE_TIMESTAMP.

Hmm the current FE/BE protocol doesn't allow to specify preferable
parameter type(oid) unfortunately.
Probably I can make a patch to use unknown parameters instead of
specifying parameters by oid.
Could you test it?

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

onein my real application and now that fails with the following error message (the same error message I originally
reported):
>> ERROR: function my_function3(bigint, bigint, integer, integer, timestamp with time zone, integer, integer, integer,
integer,integer, integer, unknown, unknown) does not exist;

От: "Inoue, Hiroshi"
Сообщение: Re: [ODBC] MyLog and CommLog options
От: Daniil Megrabyan
Сообщение: Re: [ODBC] MyLog and CommLog options