Re: Re: Returned mail: User unknown

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Re: Returned mail: User unknown
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Grant <grant@conprojan.com.au> writes:
> Is it just me or is an address on the hackers list who's mail is handled
> by wmail.metro.taejon.kr not existant?

I've had to institute a sendmail access block against that site :-(
It bounces a useless complaint for every damn posting I make.  What's
worse is that it looks like it's trying to deliver extra copies to
the people named in the To:/CC: lines --- if it somehow fails to fail
to deliver those copies, it's spamming.

Yo Marc, are you awake?  These losers should be blocked from our lists
permanently (or at least till they install less-broken mail software).