Re: Inserting "null" not working (Sun App Server, Postgres, EJB3)?

От Heiko W.Rupp
Тема Re: Inserting "null" not working (Sun App Server, Postgres, EJB3)?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

> Any chance we can get a test case to see how this fails ?

I can try to produce a test case with EJB3 on JBoss.
OTOH I am very willing to try a new driver version that has this
patch in.

  Heiko

--
Heiko W.Rupp
heiko.rupp@redhat.com, http://www.dpunkt.de/buch/3-89864-429-4.html

Сообщение: Re: Inserting "null" not working (Sun App Server, Postgres, EJB3)?
Сообщение: Re: Inserting "null" not working (Sun App Server, Postgres, EJB3)?