Re: GCC 4.4 compiler warnings

От Grzegorz Jaskiewicz
Тема Re: GCC 4.4 compiler warnings
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 26 Apr 2009, at 16:22, Tom Lane wrote:

> Grzegorz Jaskiewicz <gj@pointblue.com.pl> writes:
>> tab-complete.c:666: warning: implicit declaration of function
>> 'completion_matches'
>
> Are you sure you have a real installation of readline?  OSX is
> notorious for providing a bogus one, particularly in older
> release series.

Sure, it behaves quite strange - gotta say. So I'll try to recompile
against vanilla readline, and see if it still causes problems.
But what about all those warnings I posted here earlier ? Those were
from fedora 9, and vanillia gcc 4.4

Сообщение: Re: Patch to add support for text/int arrays for plpythonu
Сообщение: Re: Patch to add support for text/int arrays for plpythonu