Re: Ways to aggregate table info from variable number of schemas

От Christophe Pettus
Тема Re: Ways to aggregate table info from variable number of schemas
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> On Nov 27, 2023, at 10:16, Dominique Devienne <ddevienne@gmail.com> wrote:
> Which means you can't do a declarative SQL query for those
> metadata across projects, since you can't do static / non-dynamic SQL across schemas.

I'm not sure I understand this.  Schemas are just namespaces, and all queries have access to them (assuming their roles
havethe appropriate permissions on them).  Or do you mean this is a limitation of your system, because of how the
permissionsare granted?