How to store a password encripted in a user defined table

От Eugenio Flores
Тема How to store a password encripted in a user defined table
Дата
Список pgsql-sql

Hello, I wonder if somebody knows how to store passwords in a column that is part of a user defined table.

I've been searching and reading the documentation, but I can't find what I'm looking for. I just get password subjects related to client's connections to the database.

Thanks in advanced for any help you can provide.