Re: BUG #3110: Online Backup introduces Duplicate OIDs

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #3110: Online Backup introduces Duplicate OIDs
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Randy Isbell" <jisbell@cisco.com> writes:
> When restoring the output of an online backup, many tables now have
> duplicate OID values / primary keys, viz:
> sn=# reindex table at_dns;
> ERROR:  could not create unique index

I'm confused.  You're claiming that the reload succeeds, but after that
a reindex fails?  Are there actually duplicate OIDs in the dump file,
as evidenced by looking at it?  What pg_dump options are you using
(I suppose -o at least)?  If using pg_restore, what options there?