Re: Autovacuum daemon terminated by signal 11

От Justin Pasher
Тема Re: Autovacuum daemon terminated by signal 11
Дата
Список pgsql-general

I tried both Alvaro's patch and your patch, and I actually got the same
results from both. I didn't experience a crash when autovacuum kicked in or
when manually performing a vacuum on the database (if that's what you meant
by the "normal path"). At any rate, everything seems to be working properly
for me with the patch. Thanks!

Justin Pasher