Re: BUG #12137: ORDER BY with expresion changes the output if added

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #12137: ORDER BY with expresion changes the output if added
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Dmitri Koulikov <koulikoff@gmail.com> writes:
> Hello. I've prepared a sample. It turned out that the problem lies in other
> place.
> In the attachment there is output from explain and a sample

This isn't a self-contained test case :-(.  I guessed at some index
definitions but couldn't reproduce the plan exactly, and in any case
it's clear from your EXPLAIN output there are more than just these
three rows in your tables.

Сообщение: Re: regression, deadlock in high frequency single-row UPDATE
Сообщение: Re: regression, deadlock in high frequency single-row UPDATE