Re: Some pgAdmin bugs...

От Arni Kromić
Тема Re: Some pgAdmin bugs...
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On 10/09/2019 13.58, Aditya Toshniwal wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, Sep 10, 2019 at 5:13 PM Arni Kromić <arni.kromic@bios-ict.hr> wrote:
Working with pgAdmin, I've found several bugs. Not sure if they are already reported; couldn't find them on Redmine, but perhaps I missed them. Maybe someone will recognize if they've already been reported. Here it goes...

1) When doing View/Edit on an empty table, I cannot insert anything when it opens. There is no empty row I can write into, like there is when a table has at least one row already. In fact, there are no rows at all, just the header.
I tried. I get an empty row to enter
Screenshot 2019-09-10 at 17.25.25.png

2) Create Sequence dialog doesn't accept negative values for Increment (Error msg:
Increment' must be greater than or equal to 1.) Postgres does accept negative increment, so should this dialog.
Done: https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/4726

3) EXEC Script context menu for Procedures works incorrectly - doesn't write the script to the end. An example, procedure with many parameters:
Here it is: https://redmine.postgresql.org/issues/4727

4) This one is not a biggie, but it would be nice if it is fixed. Code inserted in the Code tab of the Create/Properties dialog for functions and procedures is put within $BODY$ tags without any newlines. So, if I write a new function/procedure and write this in the editor on the Code tab (shown together with line numbers I see):
Great! I hope at least the missing newlines will be fixed soon. :)

Kind Regards,
Arni Kromić

--
Thanks and Regards,