Re: why two dashes in extension load files

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: why two dashes in extension load files
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On mån, 2011-02-14 at 15:08 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Umm ... we are not requiring version names to be numbers.

> That's certainly interesting.  Why?

There isn't any packaging system anywhere on the planet that requires
them to be purely numeric.  By the time you get done allowing for
multiple dots and "alpha" or "beta" and other such stuff, you might
as well try to be agnostic about what they contain.

Сообщение: Re: why two dashes in extension load files
Сообщение: Re: why two dashes in extension load files