Re: Re: pg_dump new feature: exporting functions only. Bad or good idea ?

От Chapman Flack
Тема Re: Re: pg_dump new feature: exporting functions only. Bad or good idea ?
Дата
Re: Re: pg_dump new feature: exporting functions only. Bad or good idea ?  (Laetitia Avrot <laetitia.avrot@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 03/27/21 08:57, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> We can bikeshed the name of the flag at some stage. --procedures-only
> might also make sense

Any takers for --routines-only ?

"Routine" is the genuine, ISO SQL umbrella term for a function or
procedure, and we have used it that way in our docs and glossary.

Regards,
-Chap