Re: Add 64-bit XIDs into PostgreSQL 15

От Michael Banck
Тема Re: Add 64-bit XIDs into PostgreSQL 15
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Mon, Mar 14, 2022 at 01:32:04PM +0300, Aleksander Alekseev wrote:
> IMO v16-0001 and v16-0002 are in pretty good shape and are as much as
> we are going to deliver in PG15. I'm going to change the status of the
> CF entry to "Ready for Committer" somewhere this week unless someone
> believes v16-0001 and/or v16-0002 shouldn't be merged.

Not sure, but if you want more people to look at them, probably best
would be to start a new thread with just the v15-target patches. Right
now, one has to download your tarball, extract it and look at the
patches in there.

I hope v16-0001 and v16-0002 are small enough (I didn't do the above)
that they can just be attached normally?

Michael

--
Michael Banck
Team Lead PostgreSQL

credativ GmbH, HRB Mönchengladbach 12080
USt-ID-Nummer: DE204566209
Trompeterallee 108, 41189 Mönchengladbach
Management: Dr. Michael Meskes, Geoff Richardson, Peter Lilley

Our handling of personal data is subject to:
https://www.credativ.de/en/contact/privacy/