Re: Fwd: Re: Elein, question regarding PostgreSQL Global Development.

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: Fwd: Re: Elein, question regarding PostgreSQL Global Development.
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On one hand, it seems like a potentially useful opportunity to network
and introduce PG to a wider audience...

... on the other hand, it's kind of hard to take a place calling
themselves
"tech leaders" seriously, when their website is HTTP only. :/

[Regardless, I'm not even in the right country, so there's that... ;>]

+ Justin

On 2021-10-15 09:41, "elein@varlena.com" wrote:
> Dear Advocacists,
>
> I am not the drone they are looking for.
> And I suspect they think PGDG is a company.
>
> However it is possible they could benefit from
> input from an Open Source group.
>
> If anyone wants to follow up with Shelly Fisher
> please do so. Let me know if possible so I
> can tactfully remove myself from her list.
>
> Elein@varlena.com

participatingat no charge as my guest. Would it be okay to send you the details?