Re: Unicode normalization SQL functions

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Unicode normalization SQL functions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2020-03-23 17:26, Daniel Verite wrote:
>     Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>
>> What is that status of this patch set?  I think we have nailed down the
>> behavior, but there were some concerns about certain performance
>> characteristics.  Do people feel that those are required to be addressed
>> in this cycle?
>
> Not finding any other issue with v3 or objections in the thread,
> I've set the status to Ready For Committer in the CF.

I have committed the 0001 patch.

Now I have some concerns about the size of the new table in
unicode_normprops_table.h, and the resulting binary size.  At the very
least, we should probably make that #ifndef FRONTEND or something like
that so libpq isn't bloated by it unnecessarily.  Perhaps there is a
better format for that table?  Any ideas?