Re: SIGSEGV taken on 8.1 during dump/reload

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: SIGSEGV taken on 8.1 during dump/reload
Дата
Re: SIGSEGV taken on 8.1 during dump/reload  (Robert Creager <Robert_Creager@LogicalChaos.org>)
Re: SIGSEGV taken on 8.1 during dump/reload  (Gregory Maxwell <gmaxwell@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru> writes:
> Layout of GIST_SPLITVEC struct has been changed from 8.0, I'm afraid that old
> .so is used.  spl_(right|left)valid fields was added to GIST_SPLITVEC.

Does look a bit suspicious ... Robert, are you *sure* you've got the
right version of pgsphere linked in?  Did you compile it against the
right set of Postgres header files?