postgres questions (semi-joins, algebraic space)

От luckyghio@katamail.com
Тема postgres questions (semi-joins, algebraic space)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Good Morning,I'm an italian student and I'm working on a project involving postgres. I'm sorry for my very bad
english.I've some questions:1)Does postgres upport semi-joins?2)What about projections or selections in query tree
writing?Does Postgres support algebraic space (in other word when/how Postgres process

algebraic operators? Are they used as common to reduce the size of the space that the search strategy has to
explore?).
Thanks you all
Lucky