Re: Relation between postgresql-Version and psqlODBC-Version

От Danny Severns
Тема Re: Relation between postgresql-Version and psqlODBC-Version
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

If I understand the question, yes there is a relationship.  I would say your latter statement is correct.  As far as I know, the ODBC drivers are backwards compatible but not forward compatible, although most things in ODBC 11 would work with 12, just not new features not comprehended in the older ODBC driver.