Re: Missing RPM packages at yum.postgresql.org

От Devrim Gündüz
Тема Re: Missing RPM packages at yum.postgresql.org
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

First of all: Apologies for the late reply:

On Mon, 2018-11-12 at 20:05 +0100, cwlists wrote:

> I'm missing some packages and later product version for different OS
> versions and architectures. The missing packages seems unintentional.
>
> - Latest postgresql release 9.6.11 is missing for EL6. Exists for EL7.

This was pretty weird. It was reported twice, and I fixed (?) twice. I built
more packages afterwards, they were synced, but these packages were lost during
the final sync. Anyway, they are in the repos now.

> - Latest pgpoolAdmin 3.6 for PG 10 is missing for EL7, exists for EL6.
> - Latest pgpoolAdmin 3.7 for PG 11 is missing for EL 7, exists for EL6.

Both should be fixed now. This happened because of pgPool.net download
infrastructure. I manually build these packages.

> - pgpool-ha is missing for PG 10 and EL6, EL7, for PG 11 and EL7.

That will delay a bit more.

Regards,
--
Devrim Gündüz