Re: cygwin and postgresql

От James B. Byrne
Тема Re: cygwin and postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Sun, June 14, 2009 15:45, Scott Marlowe wrote:
why it would not form part of the cygwin
>> installation?
>
> Is there a reason you're not using the native windows postgresql
> packages?

Because for some reason, processes running in the cygwin environment
could not create databases in the postgresql instance running in
windows.  As I develop for Linux and use cygwin to (mostly)
replicate that environment on my MS-Win laptop I thought that moving
everything having to do with the development environment under
cygwin would be best.

James B. Byrne                mailto:ByrneJB@Harte-Lyne.ca
Canada  L8E 3C3