Re: postgres_fdw: perform UPDATE/DELETE .. RETURNING on a join directly

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: postgres_fdw: perform UPDATE/DELETE .. RETURNING on a join directly
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I spent a while reading through this today.  I see a few decisions
> here or there that are debatable, in the sense that somebody else
> might have chosen to do it differently, but I don't see anything that
> actually looks wrong.  So, committed.

The buildfarm's opinion of it is lower than yours.  Just eyeballing
the failures, I'd say there was some naivete about the reproducibility
of tuple CTIDs across different platforms.  Is there a good reason
these test cases need to print CTID?

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Vacuum: allow usage of more than 1GB of work mem
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Vacuum: allow usage of more than 1GB of work mem