Re: possible bug with compound index.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: possible bug with compound index.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> What this brings up is that we have no way to create indexes that have
> mixed ascending/descending column specifications.

> Should this be a TODO?  I am unsure.

I thought we already had a TODO to provide reverse-sort operator classes
in the standard distribution.  (In the meantime those that need this can
make up their own; see past discussions in the archives.)

Сообщение: Re: possible bug with compound index.
Сообщение: Re: possible bug with compound index.