Re: CREATE FOREIGN TABLE ( ... LIKE ... )

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: CREATE FOREIGN TABLE ( ... LIKE ... )
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Vik Fearing <vik.fearing@dalibo.com> writes:
>> I am marking this patch as 'returned with feedback' in the commitfest app.

> It looks like this patch got left behind in the previous commitfest.
> What is the policy for moving it?  Is it too late and will have to wait
> until the next commitfest?

> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/patch_view?id=1254

I think you were in error to mark it "returned with feedback", as that
caused everyone to stop paying attention to it in that commitfest.
(And David dropped the ball too, as he should have done something to
bring it back from that state, if it was committable or nearly so.)

I see no reason why you shouldn't move it to the new fest; perhaps
mark it as waiting on author, since really it's his responsibility
to take the next step, ie comment on your version of the patch.