Re: bool_plperl transform

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: bool_plperl transform
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
=?UTF-8?B?SXZhbiBQYW5jaGVua28=?= <wao@mail.ru> writes:
> While using PL/Perl I have found that it obtains boolean arguments from Postgres as ‘t’ and ‘f’, which is extremely
inconvenientbecause ‘f’ is not false from the perl viewpoint.
> *  make a transform which transforms bool, like it is done with jsonb. This does not break compatibility and is
ratherstraightforward.

Please register this patch in the commitfest app, so we don't lose track
of it.

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/27/

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Allowing ALTER TYPE to change storage strategy
От: Kohei KaiGai
Сообщение: Re: TRUNCATE on foreign tables