RE: How to get the content of Bind variables

От ROS Didier
Тема RE: How to get the content of Bind variables
Дата
Re: How to get the content of Bind variables
Список pgsql-performance
Hi Tom

    Thanks a lot for your answer.

*) Here is information about my server :
[postgres@noeyypvd pg_log]$ cat /etc/redhat-release
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.3 (Maipo)

postgres=# select version() ;
                                                 version
 PostgreSQL 10.2 on x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (GCC) 4.8.5 20150623 (Red Hat 4.8.5-16), 64-bit
(1 row)

  *)  it's very problematic that we can not get the content of bind variables. We can not determine the root query
whichmakes UPDATE statements to crash our production database.
What can explain the lack of information about bind variables?

*) Here is the parameters setting I use :
# postgresql.conf : include_if_exists = '/appli/postgres/pgbd_prod_pda/10/conf/audit.conf'

log_rotation_size = 0
log_destination=stderr
logging_collector=true
client_min_messages=notice
log_min_messages=ERROR
log_min_error_statement=ERROR
log_min_duration_statement=250
debug_print_parse=off
debug_print_rewritten=off
debug_print_plan=on
debug_pretty_print=on
log_checkpoints=on
log_connections=on
log_disconnections=on
log_duration=on
log_error_verbosity=VERBOSE
log_hostname=on
log_lock_waits=on
deadlock_timeout=1s
log_statement=all
log_temp_files=0
log_autovacuum_min_duration = 0
track_activities=on
track_io_timing=on
track_functions=all
log_line_prefix = '%t [%p]: [%l-1] [%x] user=%u,db=%d,client=%h'
lc_messages ='C'
shared_preload_libraries = 'passwordcheck,pg_stat_statements,pgstattuple'
listen_addresses = '*'
pg_stat_statements.track=all
pg_stat_statements.max = 1000
pg_stat_statements.track_utility=on
pg_stat_statements.save=on

*) -> suggestion : It would be nice to have the content of bind variable of a query in a table of  pg_catalog. (cf
ORACLE)

Didier ROS
Expertise SGBD
EDF - DTEO - DSIT - IT DMA