Re: replicating DROP commands across servers

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: replicating DROP commands across servers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I really wonder if we can't make msvc reliably recognize this kind of
> scenario - especially this case is pretty trivial?

Even if MSVC did understand pg_unreachable(), there would be other
compilers that didn't, so we'd need to worry about suppressing such
warnings anyhow.  Personally I'm just as happy that we have instances
of this case in the buildfarm where we can check it easily.