Re: Insert statement doesn't complete

От Mladen Gogala
Тема Re: Insert statement doesn't complete
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On 8/28/21 11:40 PM, Trang Le wrote:
Hi all,

I am facing an issue

when I run a script:
INSERT INTO mdm.etl_exception_info
SELECT
        *
FROM mdm.etl_exception_info_vw2;

Is there any error message thrown? If there is, can you tell us? Is autocommit on? What does the log say?

after running script I check this script in pg_lock, everything ok, job
done, data is inserted. However, the session contains the script above
doesn't complete though data is inserted and job done that is verified in
pg_lock.

What does the phrase "the script above doesn't complete" mean? How do you know that the script doesn't complete? Is the script hanging?  Furthermore, what is the software version? What platform are you using?

Could you help me on this issue?

Insufficient data for a meaningful answer.

Thanks all.

Regards,
Trang
--