Re: Fixing GIN for empty/null/full-scan cases

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Fixing GIN for empty/null/full-scan cases
Дата
Re: Fixing GIN for empty/null/full-scan cases  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
"David E. Wheeler" <david@kineticode.com> writes:
> On Jan 18, 2011, at 1:58 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> I'm noticing also that I get different rowcounts than you do, although
>> possibly that has something to do with the partial-index conditions,
>> which I'm not trying to duplicate here (all rows in my table pass those
>> two tests).

> Shall I send you data with the other two columns?:

No, I see no reason to think that has much to do with it.  I'm wondering
if your table is itself a bit bloated ...

Сообщение: Re: test_fsync label adjustments
Сообщение: Re: test_fsync label adjustments