Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Second try committing the path changes.

От Chris Browne
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Second try committing the path changes.
Дата
Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Second try committing the path changes.
Список pgsql-hackers
meskes@postgresql.org (Michael Meskes) writes:
> On Tue, Aug 29, 2006 at 03:35:14PM -0500, Jaime Casanova wrote:
>> >Ah.  So this would have caused a bunch of problems in compiling
>> >src/interfaces/ecpg/test/connect/test1.pgc???
>
> Not the compilation errors I would think.
>
>> i'm seeing this error when compiling HEAD (updated at ago 29 15:16)
>
> This looks like you're using an old version of the parser. preproc.y was
> changed to handle empty database names and the the error you report is
> due to an empty db name.

I think the problem is that the latest version of preproc.c isn't
based on that version of preproc.y (or perhaps similarly with pgc.l/pgc.c).

If I touch preproc.y and pgc.l, the .c files get regenerated, and all
is well.

If I don't, they get left alone, and I see compilation errors.

It seems to me you need to rebuild the C files and commit them.
--
select 'cbbrowne' || '@' || 'ntlug.org';
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/lsf.html

Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Second try committing the path changes.
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Second try committing the path changes.