Re: Server recommendations

От Christopher Browne
Тема Re: Server recommendations
Дата
Список pgsql-general
shridhar_daithankar@persistent.co.in (Shridhar Daithankar) writes:
> And I also configured a system on laclinux.com, just for curiosity. 2x
> 1.8GHz/4GB/36GBx2 10K RPM SCSI/Adaptec 29320 for $4800/- is damn cheap
> a system. HP does not even start below $5K for 64 bit systems.

What is _most_ interesting about these systems is the fact that they
can support 12GB of RAM.  It seems disappointing to spec it out with
less than 8GB.  And I'd rather throw on a MegaRAID controller...
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="libertyrms.info" in name ^ "@" ^ tld;;
<http://dev6.int.libertyrms.com/>

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL Beta4 Tag'd and Bundle'd ...
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL Beta4 Tag'd and Bundle'd ...