Re: pl/j looking for alpha testers

От Chris Browne
Тема Re: pl/j looking for alpha testers
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
pg@fastcrypt.com (Dave Cramer) writes:
> Pl/J is a java procedural language for postgres. We are looking for
> alpha testers to help us find bugs, and get feedback.
>
> The project can be found at
>
> http://plj.codehaus.org/
>
> Bugs can be reported at
>
> http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10430

Shouldn't PL/J be an embedding of Ken Iverson's J into PG?  :-)
 <http://www.jsoftware.com/>

(Many moons ago, I embedded READLINE into J, which made it vastly more
usable on Unix-like systems...)

[Oh, the languages I'd like as PL/whatever...  PL/I could be an
embedding of Icon; PL/J could be pretty neat; PL/CL...  :-)]
--
(format nil "~S@~S" "cbbrowne" "ntlug.org")
http://cbbrowne.com/info/lisp.html