Re: What's new in 8.3

От Chris Browne
Тема Re: What's new in 8.3
Дата
Re: What's new in 8.3  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
decibel@decibel.org (Jim Nasby) writes:
> This is the list I'm working off of for the "What's New in 8.3"
> lightning talk at OSCon.

Nicely timed; I was thinking it was about time to start working on
this list in preparation for various presentations in the fall.  (I'm
to present a talk with this title at the Ontario LinuxFest, and Robert
Treat is, I believe, planning to do the same at Ohio LinuxFest...)

I'll be tracking this; for the next little while it'll be living as a
text list...
--
output = reverse("moc.enworbbc" "@" "enworbbc")
http://linuxfinances.info/info/linuxxian.html