Re: The trigger can be specified to fire on time condition?

От Chris Browne
Тема Re: The trigger can be specified to fire on time condition?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Jamal.Ghaffour@elios-informatique.fr (Jamal Ghaffour) writes:
> Hi All, I ' m using the postgresql datbase to stores cookies. Theses
> cookies become invalid after 30 mn and have to be deleted. i have
> defined a procedure that will delete all invalid cookies, but i
> don't know how to call it in loop way (for example each hour).  I
> think that it possible because this behaivor is the same of the
> autovaccum procedure that handle the vaccum process every time (60s
> in default way).  After reading the documentation, it seems that
> triggers can't handle this stuff .  how can i resolve the problem ?

Time-based event scheduling is done using cron, external to the
database.
--
output = reverse("gro.mca" "@" "enworbbc")
http://cbbrowne.com/info/sgml.html

Сообщение: Re: Large Table With Only a Few Rows
Сообщение: Re: Large Table With Only a Few Rows