Re: [pgsql-www] Going away

От Chris Browne
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] Going away
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
jd@commandprompt.com ("Joshua D. Drake") writes:
> Dave Page wrote:
>> Just a heads up - I'm spending some time in Paris from Sunday to
>> Thursday next week and probably won't be reading email or carrying my
>> cellphone over that period.
>
> Glad to hear someone can turn off their cell phone :)

Turning on and accepting calls on an American Cell Phone In Paris
could easily be the sort of thing only practical for those of massive
wealth that can afford to pay zillions of dollars per minute.

I've heard horror stories of roaming charges in Europe being on the
order of tens of dollars per minute.  A quick conversation could cost
you your ticket back...

[For this reason, people sometimes bring GSM phones, and buy SIM cards
in Europe that operate at less lordly pricing...]
--
(format nil "~S@~S" "cbbrowne" "cbbrowne.com")
http://cbbrowne.com/info/multiplexor.html